Saturday, February 20, 2010

PAA, TUHOD

Friday (February 5, 2010)
I went again to DGCYSES in Calantipayan. Sad to say, I was not able to observe my cooperating class because they we're having their review. Instead, Ma'am Tan told me to observe Grade two because i don't have anything to observe in the review of Grade 6 pupils. So, I went to Ma'am Esclanda's room she was very accommodating though there we're many observers in her classroom already. I helped them in preparing visual materials. Afterward, Ma'am Esclanda asked me to write her lesson in Mathematics on the manila paper. Children we're very smart. Then, Ma'am Esclanda asked us if we can teach the students a song so, Maricel tried first but she was not familiar with the song that she was trying to teach. So, Rialyn and I taught the new version of "paa, tuhod." I felt good though I was so nervous and shy because the pupils loved the song. That was my first time. Then, we finished and the students was about to go home, Leigh said, he was one of the smart pupils there, that he wants me to be his teacher someday. Then, I told them that I will not be there again because I will be in Grade 6. They said that they gonna miss me! Oh! I was very touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment