Saturday, February 13, 2010

GREAT PERFORMANCE

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I went to my cooperating school, in DGCYSES. There, I met Ma'am Eunice, she's the intern in Grade 6 wherein I was assigned. She gave way for me to introduce myself to the pupils. Afterward, Rialyn told me that Ma'am Tan asked us to watch the local demonstration of Ms. Arenas, she's the intern in Grade 2. We're very amazed in her performance. Though, its my first time to watch demonstration teaching, I could say that she had indeed a very great demonstration. I like the way she approached and motivated her pupils. Eventhough, I observed that there we're mistakes sometimes (like she's uttering "tagalog" words or the use of her past and present tense) still it was so small compared to her over all performance. After that, Ma'am Tan asked us to come in her office for a meeting. She mentioned some important points that could help us in the future. Like, you should be unique in your own way in teaching primary grade pupils because it is the foundation or the basic. When I got home, there's a thought came to my mind, "How about me, if I am already in my internship?"

No comments:

Post a Comment